Monday, January 7, 2008

Fireworks!

Here are a few of the better pictures I took tonight of the fireworks. As planned we walked down and stood on the lake and in my opinion we had the best view in town. Unfortunately because of the cold, my camera battery died about 10-15 minutes into the show so I missed the finale (we actually started walking back home before the finally - we were flippin' cold!)



If it's not cloudy tomorrow (and I'm up in time, heh) I'll see if I can take a picture of our first official sunrise in a month.

Temperature: -24C

4 comments:

Holly said...

Brrrrrr! But the pictures are lovely!

Megan said...

Thanks!

Lisa said...

Good job on the pictures! Fireworks are not easy to photograph well!

Megan said...

Thank you!!
I wish the camera wouldn't have died (battery froze) or else I could've gotten more shots.