Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Better Late Than Never...

So we've actually been able to see a sunrise and sunset for two days now - woo!
I'm in the process of taking time-lapse photos (the ones from yesterday didn't turn out how I wanted them). So hopefully I can put them together into a nifty little animation and post it soon. I'm going to see if I can work on it in a little while once the pictures are finished being taken.

My new MP3 player arrived yesterday - a Creative Zen MicroPhoto. I spent most of yesterday putting music and photos onto it. So far I love it (I got it really cheap too since it's refurbished).

And in knitting news... I haven't had a lot of time to get much done... I'm working on Lady Eleanore with a couple extra blocks thrown in for a baby blanket and I started this drop stitch scarf last night just for something to do. I still have the Nativity set to finish too - yikes. I'm in a bit of a knitting slump at the moment. Don't really feel like spending my days off knitting like crazy (don't really feel like doing much of anything actually) like I did a few weeks ago.

Temperature: -39C **
Sunrise: 12:36pm
Sunset: 3:31pm


**(no windchill today!! You'll see in the pictures that I'll post later that we have "ice fog" a weird weather phenomenon that happens when it's too cold for the moisture in the air to dissipate and it just freezes. Unfortunately that goes for car exhaust too so it's pretty smoggy up in town.)

No comments: