Sunday, January 11, 2009

Are You Sick of Crafts Yet?

The sunrise I noted for the last entry was actually for the next day (which is probably going to be the case any time I make an entry after a certain time).
The sunrise festival was tonight. I had to work though so no fireworks pictures. Thankfully we can see most of the fireworks from work so we didn't have to traipse out in the freezing cold.

I have a few more craft pictures to post tonight. A picture of part of my brother's fiancée's birthday present and her birthday card (belated - whoops!)


Mug - Says Cristine and has a seahorse


Envelope - used my Cricut markers (I coloured in the letters & picture)


Card

And here's a picture of two little bunnies I finished a few days ago. I've been meaning to get pictures of them so I took some quick ones tonight. Now that the sun is back my FO pictures should be a little better.




Other than that I've been really busy work work (I wonder how many times you're going to hear that over the next 6 weeks?). Thankfully it's one week down, 6 to go and hopefully the shenanigans that went on, on Thursday and Friday won't be repeated. I think I'll need a vacation when this is all said and done!


Temperature: -36C
Sunrise: 12:54pm
Sunset: 3:10pm

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never sick of crafts!!!

And such cute bunnies, too.

Megan said...

Thanks :-D!!