Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Decided to start a new blog to hopefully keep everything in one place. I haven't done much knitting lately since the weather here has been awesome (totally what you wouldn't expect for the arctic) so we've been spending a lot of time outside - mainly at the lake fishing. Just from being outside this past week I have the darkest tan I've had in years.

Hopefully if I can keep motivated to post on a regular basis I'll to a temperature and sunrise/set thing at the end of each entry and I'll try to get a picture from out the window on a semi-regular basis.

Right now I don't have a lot of knitting content. I have two pairs of socks and a pair of mittens on the needles right now (those are the things I'm actively working on, I have an embarassing amount of things that are half finished sitting all over the place - yikes). I just got an awesome birthday shipment of yarn from my parents. A friend of my mum's is one of the largest wool producers in western Canada so I just got 35 (I think? or 40?) hanks of 100% Canadian grown and spun wool in a bunch of really great colours. I'll get a picture of that soon too.

Anyway! I think that's all for now. I might post some more later on if I get some pictures taken.

Sunrise/Sunset - N/A
Temperature - 25C (feels hotter)


No comments: