Thursday, April 17, 2008

Spring Forward Package!

Here's my latest secret pal package (for our single box "Spring Forward" swap)!!



This is what I got: Burts bees lotion (!!!), two boxes of tea: Earl Grey and green tea (my favourites! I had a cup of green tea today and it was SO good), a Kentucky magnet, a bag to put around my wrist for knitting in public - so handy!, a pencil, a ball of Austerman Step, a crazy sproingy sheep toy - scared the crap out of my cats haha, peep toys (woo! I don't like peeps but these toys are cute!!), some mints in a cool tin, dpn point protectors and a really cute card :-D
My SP also sent me all sorts of really cute e-cards. Thanks!!!!!!!

(and if you look close enough in the picture, you can see that we still have a tonne of snow!!)

I started doing some needle felting on another pair of slippers but no photos yet... I would've been done last night but I went straight to bed when I got home from work.

Temperature: -18C
Sunrise: 6:44am
Sunset: 11:04pm

2 comments:

Kate said...

I'm so glad that you like it!
I hope that you enjoy your tea while you wait for the snow to melt. We aren't having that problem here. :)

Megan said...

Thanks again!!
The tea is awesome - I've been drinking Tetley green tea lately and while it's drinkable, the stuff you sent is SO much better! I can't wait to have a cup of Earl Grey!